Drumbeg and District Residents' Association



Charley Memorial Primary School
1892-2007

School



Ballyskeagh Road, Drumbeg

Endowed 1892 by sisters Mrs Anne Jane Stevenson and Miss Emily Charley, in memory of their brother and sister-in-law Mr and Mrs William Charley of Seymour Hill.

Closed August 2007. Future of the building is uncertain.

 


1992 -Janet Charley, Robin Charley and Catherine Charley present headmaster Mr Sloan with pictures of former generations of the family who founded the school.

 

see photos of pupils in the 1950s



see photo of pupils in
1979

 

 


updated March 2007



homehot newshistorylocal servicesorganisations gardening club
charities & businesses
parish churchpolice reportsnewsletters
scenery
old drumbegschoolreminiscences familiesemail