Drumbeg and District Residents' Association


Parish Church of Saint Patrick Drumbeg

Rector: Rev Willie Nixon

Every year there is a community Service held on the Sunday following the Annual Show, usually the first weekend in September.
Drumbeg Residents Association Community Service was held on Sunday 11th September 2012


Church seen from the east


For information on services etc visit www.drumbegparish.com

See BBC programme about the Church and the Gravestonses. http://www.bbc.co.uk/northernireland/yourplaceandmine/belfast/drumbeg_graves.shtml

 

Yew trees arches Parochial Hall, on the corner of Drumbeg and Ballylesson Roads.
1855. Thomas Montgomery of Ballydrain (now Malone Golf Club) donated the avenue of yew trees that leads up to the church. Old Parochial Hall, on the corner of Drumbeg and Ballylesson Roads. Now replaced by new hall on the Drumbeg Road.